Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Your Love Still Brings Me To My Knees" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Marcia Hines

"Your Love Still Brings Me To My Knees" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Marcia Hines

Marcia Hines starred in musicals "Hair" and "Jesus Christ Superstar" in the 70's - her disco fame came with "Your Love Still Brings Me To My Knees" in 1981. A beautiful love song set to a rock-disco tempo.

This track worked dance floors during a period where disco divas for some reason went into hiding. I have always thought this track was the "Never Knew Love This This" by Stephanie Mills with a strong dance beat.

My ReStructure pays homage to the song which worked many nights for me in my clubs and add a few breaks a loops of that fabulous and beautiful keyboard melody.

No comments:

Blog Archive