Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Alicia Bridges

• "I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Alicia Bridges

Alicia Bridges created the theme for discothèques all over the world in 1978 with her big hit, “I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)” – the song went to #5 in the Billboard Top 100 that year.

The song has been heard over and over throughout time bringing back the energy and grace of the disco nightlife throughout time. I have recreated a ReStructure Mix using the original 12 Inch elements from Jim Burgess’ flawless mix and also created a few new rhythm outlines and breaks.


This mix goes out to Paul C. of New York who brought this request to me and asked that the “huh” be used throughout the mix – it’s all yours, Paul – thanks for being so supportive and helpful, always!

No comments:

Blog Archive