Monday, June 20, 2011

"You're My Heart, You're My Soul" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Modern Talking

"You're My Heart, You're My Soul" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Modern Talking

Modern Talking is Dieter Bohlen and Thomas Anders - their trademark sound is close to the Italo-disco feel of the early 80s - with a bit more. The rolling bass lines and symphonic-like keyboards are the addition to the style. Their success thanks to the simple and warming vocals that accentuate each production are dreamy and bring a reflective state. It is a match made on dance floors and pop-music from Berlin.

"You're My Heart, You're My Soul" is their first single which was #1 for 6 weeks on German pop-charts - and also caused some movement on dance floors here in the US - as well as a faithful following.

I have ReStructured the domestic 12" single mix and have given it a new lay-in and lay-out. Mixing much of the basics with some new arrangements and phrasing.

Dedicated to Rick and Dean from Australia, Loulou from The Netherlands and Joey Luciano from New York

No comments:

Blog Archive