Sunday, December 8, 2013

“I Got That Feeling” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Love De-Luxe


“I Got That Feeling” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Love De-Luxe

Love De-Luxe is a disco project from Alan Hawkshaw who also worked with Miquel Brown and his own 80s dance group K.I.D. (“Don’t Stop"). His album “Again and Again” features many of musicians from the Munich Disco Recordings – including Les Hurdle, Ray Cooper and Pat Halling on strings. The album was one of the Euro-disco gems of its time with the big crossover song, “Here Comes That Sound Again”.

I have taken the album version of “I Got That Feeling” and have given it a new ReStructure Mix to give the verses a new layout and arrangement. It is one of the most beautiful recordings with the disco orchestration and synthesized backup.

No comments:

Blog Archive