Monday, January 27, 2014

ReStructure Mix Update (1/27/14) “You’re My First, The Last, My Everything” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Barry White


ReStructure Mix Update (1/27/14) “You’re My First, The Last, My Everything” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Barry White

Barry White may have been the first artists to explore the possibilities of an early side of pre-Euro-disco. His lush strings and arrangements brought a new excitement to soul music and the dance floor during movement in music. His 1974 album “Can’t Get Enough” contains some of his classic pieces – including the title track and “You’re My First, The Last, My Everything”. Love ballads set to rhythm and the upcoming mood of a new era of dance music.

I have taken the album version of “You’re My First, The Last, My Everything” and have reworked the string section and chopped up some of the drum and snare segments – giving a new arrangement and feeling to a never ending love song. This ReStructure Mix extends the track and also moves into a few fantasy breaks.

No comments:

Blog Archive