Monday, January 28, 2008

Fill My Life With Love - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Saint Tropez

• Fill My Life With Love - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Saint Tropez

W. Michael Lewis and Laurin Rinder were the magicians of disco music. Many of their projects including El Coco, Le Pamplemousse, Tuxedo Junction, Discognosis, and their own solo production titled Rinder and Lewis were the hardcore essence of disco music. Utilizing strings, horns, percussion and the almighty synthesizer to mesmerize dancers throughout the disco era.

Songs like "Cocomotion" I must admit I never quite figured out why I was so enthralled by their arrangements and ideas. This is the magic of disco music.

Saint Tropez was more of their adult-theme side - utilizing sexy LP covers to guide our minds into why disco music has always been sensual - with it's pulsating beat and ability to explore areas much more effectively in pop music of the time.

"Fill My Life With Love" is an orchestral movement with a love song attached - I have taken the original arrangement and have broken it down several moments to expose more of a stimulating fantasy mix.

This ReStructure is dedicated to the geniuses of their own kind - W. Michael Lewis and Laurin Rinder.

No comments:

Blog Archive