Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"I'm Coming Out" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Diana Ross

"I'm Coming Out" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Diana Ross

Diana Ross has brought the late 70's a renewed sense of passion to dancers and music enthusiasts who knew all along that disco and "Diana" were synonymous. Her early hit "Love Hangover" helped to emphasize the outline on soul and disco music as they began to intermingle.

"I'm Coming Out" is her second big smash hit from the 1980 dream-project for disco lovers - with production by Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers of Chic. The studio session made dance floors regain a new sense of hope for dance music at the start of the 80's.

I have taken "I'm Coming Out" and ReStructured it with a new meaning, breaks, and loops - it was a feeling that came around 4 AM so the completion was necessary with that influence!

No comments:

Blog Archive