Thursday, September 6, 2018

ReStructure Mix Update (8/31/18) “Pistol In My Pocket” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Lana Pellay


ReStructure Mix Update (8/31/18) “Pistol In My Pocket” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Lana Pellay Lana Pellay is a high energy artist in the vein of the successful band Dead Or Alive with the help of P.W.L. Productions – with Phil Harding engineering. This camp number is a take of Mae West’s so-called classic line from “She Done Him Wrong”. “Pistol In My Pocket” is fast and furiously means and roars out as the beats and percussion remind our feet that high energy is its own style. The lyrics are fun and a bit mild although Lana’s performance is fun and a bit tame for what I would imagine as a transsexual performer. I have taken the 12” vocal and instrumental of “Pistol In My Pocket” and reworked a ReStructure Mix with some new bullets and loops to make the fierce number come alive again. It uses some bits of Ms. West at the intro and a touch of what made it all happen at the end.

No comments:

Blog Archive