Tuesday, December 25, 2018

ReStructure Mix Update (12/19/18) “I Want You” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Rofo


ReStructure Mix Update (12/19/18) “I Want You” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Rofo

Rofo is an electronic dance project from producer Fonny De Wulf whose work in the early 80s brought on a whole new message and sound to dance music. In 1982 their work began utilizing their talents on electronic savvy with singles for clubs. “I Want You” is a single from 1984 which blends a dream-like essence for this love stomper. The team of Ronny Verrept and Fonny De Wulf are played out with the power of what Rofo is all encompasses. One of the big tracks for me to bring high energy to dance floors and environments in the 80s in a manner I admired.

I have taken the 12” of “I Want You” and using both the vocal and instrumental reform a ReStructure Mix in this formula. It retains the outline of the keyboards play on the dreamlike state and adds a few pieces of drum patterns to pound out more of its energy.

No comments:

Blog Archive