Tuesday, June 25, 2019

REISSUE: I Feel Love - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Donna Summer





REISSUE:  I Feel Love - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Donna Summer

Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder flowed beautifully together in "I Feel Love" and created a whole new sound of dance music. From the moment "I Feel Love" was released I could remember the unfamiliar direction of the synthesizers and the angelic vocals of Summer over them. A moog bass pounding out the rhythm for Moroder's progressive keyboards and processors was and will always be intriguing - this is when you know it was done well. I have finally been reminded by Mario that it have never been ReStructured. And although there are many remixes of this giant (my favorite being The Patrick Cowley) I wanted to use the original 12" mix only and weave together a mystical experience. Again you can feel Donna's fantastic vocals and Giorgio's incredible talents!

No comments:

Blog Archive