Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Can Fly - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Rainey

• I Can Fly - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Rainey

"I Can Fly" is an incredible 80's dance anthem which emerged from a teen-dance motion picture titled, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." It has been covered several times, the closest contender being a Ian Levine production by Louise Thomas in 1988 on Nightmare Records. This version by Rainey has an uplifting feel and keeps the song in top form.


I have received a request for this one by Robert from the UK and could not resist - the song has a soaring feel to begin with. I took the instrumentation and looped the heck out of the percussion and bass lines, as well as the vocal tracks to create more af a dub feel.



This one should move more than clouds around - it in one of the best anthems of the 80's.

No comments:

Blog Archive