Friday, December 21, 2007

I Caught Your Act - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Hues Corporation

• I Caught Your Act - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Hues Corporation

In 1977, The Hues Corporation returned from their success of "Rock The Boat" in 1974 - it wasn't an easy "act" to follow. Yet, "I Caught Your Act" had the sound which kept their reputation with loyal dancers along for the ride. "I Caught Your Act" is one of those clever songs which makes dancing fun. A string section which swirls and tempts your heart with beauty.

I have taken the track and laid out a new intro with a loop of some sorts on those wonderful string section breaks.


This ReStructure is dedicated to Alan - who has been so supportive and wonderful throughout time. Thank you with all of my heart, Alan - "I caught your act!"

No comments:

Blog Archive