Thursday, November 6, 2008

"I Can't Stand The Rain" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Eruption


• "I Can't Stand The Rain" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Eruption

Eruption featuring Precious Wilson released in 1978 was a dance floor classic from day one! Produced by Frank Farian (Boney M, Gilla, Milli Vanilli) and conducted by Steve Hammer.

Precious Wilson was recording solo during this time to help promote the emerging dance sound and also her unique style of vocal. This track is one of her greatest achievements where it pours emotion over the synthetic riffs and horns. It is truly amazing.

I have ReStructured "I Can't Stand The Rain" with some new stomping beats and percussion along with the dedication to a "New America" where we were tired of Bush and GOP bringing us down - "I Can't Stand The Rain"! And it's over...thank goodness. Enjoy and keep dancing.

No comments:

Blog Archive