Monday, November 24, 2008

"You Little Trustmaker" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Tymes


• "You Little Trustmaker" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Tymes

Arranged and conducted by Richie Rome (The Ritchie Family, African Suite) in 1974 this soulful gem was produced by Billy Jackson. It blend of soulful elements and disco rhythms.

This track was requested by Alan P. - he let me know how wonderful the song is and I have listed it queue until the right time.

The track timed in at 2:49 - I have extended with new drums and arrangement at 7:03.

Alan, this is for you and thank you for introducing me to such a fabulous track!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome remix style you have...so creative and innovative. I just love your stuff. I'd love to hear your reworking of some of the more obscure disco/funk era bands like The Undisputed Truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYA5iZX5vE

Blog Archive