Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Party Line" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Andrea True Connection

"Party Line" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - The Andrea True Connection

Andrea True (Andrea Truden) is a Nashville artists who not only sang the disco hit, "More, More. More" but also performed it as an adult film star. After disco producer, extraordinaire put together a production for Andrea's first single - and after it became a hit the album was recorded and history was made.

"Party Line" was my favorite below "More, More, More" and was one of the first songs I can remember hearing blaring through speakers ina discotheque as a teenager. It really left an impact on me.

I have taken the album version of Gregg Diamond's classic production and Tom Moulton's magic and created a new ReStructure Mix adding a down beat and a guest appearance from Kraftwerk. It is one of the true disco hits I vouch for and still a big favorite!

1 comment:

njblas said...

Glenn - I have this album somewhere, but had completely forgotten this great track:( Thanks for bringing it back in such a sparkling new mix! Nick :)

Blog Archive