Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ReStructure Mix Update (9/24/13) “Feel My Love Tonight” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Stacy Lattisaw


ReStructure Mix Update (9/24/13) “Feel My Love Tonight” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Stacy Lattisaw

Stacy Lattisaw hit the disco scenes in 1979 with her album “Young and In Love” – produced by Van McCoy. It was her 1980 album “Let Me Be Your Angel” which brought her big success both on radio and in clubs with tracks like, “Dynamite”, “Jump To The Beat” and the title ballad. “With You” was released in 1981 and produced by Naratha Michael Walden was another rbig club favorite with “Feel My Love Tonight”.

I have taken the 12”/album version of “Feel My Love Tonight” and created a new ReStrcuture Mix adding a bit more fantasy and layering a well known “love feel” by the Queen of Disco. This mix centers on the funky beats and adds more to the mix with length and some looping.

No comments:

Blog Archive