Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Don't Stop I Feel Good" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Queen Samantha

"Don't Stop I Feel Good" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Queen Samantha

Queen Samantha is a studio concept group from Harry Chalkitis and Charles Ibgui - their first LP "The Letter" features George Rodi (from Voyage) on synthesizer. One of TK Disco/Marlin's domestic releases for 2 projects, Queen Samantha created a couple of disco classics, "Take A Chance" and also their cover of "The Letter".

"Don't Stop I Feel Good" is a cut from the album which I always loved thanks to the erotic vocal segments and those killer breaks with the horns and flute solos. The track builds nicely on the album version - but I decided to play with the killer breaks and intro to create a whole new version.

Queen Samantha is one of my favorite studio bands thanks to the very talented Harry Chalkitis. His style and essence is felt throughout this track. The ReStructure Mix is dedicated to his talent.

No comments:

Blog Archive