Thursday, March 21, 2024

ReStructure Mix Update (3/21/24):”Living My Own Life” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Earlene Bentley


Earlene Bentley is one of the high-energy divas from the Ian Levine/Fiachra Trench music legacy. “Living My Own Life” is Earlene’s 1984 single and gives us the complete high energy sound in one defiant message. Although the sound of high energy music of the time relied on the pumping bass and percussion it was always the diva which Levine and Trench placed on the track which mattered most. “Living My Own Life” is an anthem of self-esteem and power within ones soul and makes this number pound out more on the message than the orchestra drums. It is the 80’s dance sound which will forever bring about the feeling of an uplifting moment on the dance floor.

I have taken the 12” version of “Living My Own Life” and redeveloped the pieces of this message into a new ReStructure Mix. I have used the existing keyboard riffs and pounding drum break to recreate a new outline for Earlene’s powerful rejoice.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive