Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Run To Me" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Kelly Marie

"Run To Me" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Kelly Marie
Kelly Marie - the disco diva from Scotland brings her unique voice into the disco arena in 1976 with her album "Who's That Lady With My Man" - produced by Roberto Danova. It was her second album, "If I Can't Have You" which brought us her 1977 disco hit, "Run To Me".

The track has a Miami feel to it - thanks to the rhythm guitars. It is one the definable tracks from Kelly where her sweet ands lush vocals paint it's own picture.

I have taken the 12" single and have applied a ReStructure Mix for an alternative mix and a feeling that passed my though my mind and mental disco. Its still holds the original a bit intact adding a few more elements and new breaks.

No comments:

Blog Archive