Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Can Tell - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chanson

• I Can Tell - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chanson
A band comprised of some powerful musicians of the 80's - Jeff Porcaro and David Paich. James Jamerson Jr. and David Williams produced this LP along with Linda Evans on vocals. A song that builds and builds and the orchestra follows. Wonderful strings and percussion. I have ReStructured the song to break a few times and played on the big drum sound. A hit worth trying out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
OMG, what can I say. This song NEVER sounded this good !!!! I love the way you mixed this it has such a great rhythm track and you have really taken that and made it even better than ever. What more can I say about PERFECTION ??? You know how to mix all of these songs into perfection. Oh, by the way I have re-discovered another one of your cuts that I LOVE. I can't get it out of my mind !!!
Thanks for making this a summer to REMEMBER !!
Alan

Blog Archive