Thursday, August 2, 2007

Try Me, I Know We Can Make It - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Donna Summer

• Try Me, I Know We Can Make It - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Donna Summer
Donna Summer was coming out of her music box - from the playful and sensual "Love To Love You Baby" LP which took the dance scene by storm, this second project produced by Giorgio Moroder and featured his Munich Machine ensemble as musicians. This wonderful and inspired LP is a great classic for Donna as well as dance floors. The keyboard arrangements and guitars and fantastic! I have remodeled house a bit with this ReStructure and helped Donna to join The Pussycat Dolls with a funky intro and closing. This one is for the Donna fans (as myself) who would lay in their rooms, douse the lights and put the "First Lady Of Love" on the turntable with eyes closed to hear every moan and note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
My favorite Disco Diva. There was and is still no better than Donna. She is the Ultimate. I remember this well from the summer of 76. And it was also in the film "LOOKING FOR MR. GOODBAR". You have again brought fresh life into a classic Donna cut. I would have not expected less. I love the new mix from you. It is fantastic. Another one, for you to tackle is "THE DEEP". I would love to see what you would do with that Donna song from '77. Kudos for another masterpiece from our #1 DEE JAY, GLENN RIVERA !!!!
Alan

Blog Archive