Wednesday, August 1, 2007

• Supernature - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Cerrone
Jean Marc Cerrone moved into the disco realm with Euro-Disco in his blood. It wasn't until this project that all began to take note of the fine tuning which had occurred from his first solo-LP's "Love In 'C' Minor" and "Cerrone's Paradise". It took many by surprise - not only was there the full sided medley "Supernature" but the flip-side with the segued masterpieces, "Give Me Love" and "Love Is The Answer". The concept of "Supernature" worked with the peculating synthesizers rippling throughout the story. I have taken elements of the original mix and ReStructured them into a whole new movement. Either way the song still rings strong.
Dedicated to Rick from Lincoln City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
"SUPERNATURE" Cerrone's best product to me. I love how you reworked this into a whole new song. You have punched this up to new heights and made it soar even more. JUST AMAZING as usual you are in TOP FORM !!!!!
:-))))))
Alan

ReStructure Mix/Disco Video Mix by Glenn Rivera said...

Alan,

You are always so kind - I am with you - I believe that this is one of Cerrone's best! I was perplexed on how to attempt to make this remix work - but after chopping a few pieces of that lead synthesizer it was all on me at that point!

I just love this song as much as you.

Thank you again, you are great!

Glenn :)

Blog Archive