Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Don't Know What I'd Do (If You Ever Left Me) - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Sweet Cream

• I Don't Know What I'd Do (If You Ever Left Me) - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Sweet Cream
From their LP "Sweet Cream and Other Delights" this single became an underground club hit - although many not remember the song until they hear the chorus it has such potential as a classic. The guitar tracks are truly the funkiest and along with the fantastic vocal ensemble make the song linger on and on. The main vocal is sang with a great energy and a relaxed soulful tone. Works like magic. I have broken the song into parts and used several loops to provid a new approach at dancing to this crafty little number.

Thank to the magic man, DJ Joey Luciano in New York for giving the request and welcome him to Disco 935!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn,
I remember this one well !!! And the remix you did is outstanding. Love the intros and the breaks. You made this mix so much better than that original. The sound is flawless.
Thanks to our NUMBER ONE DJ !!
Alan

Blog Archive