Wednesday, February 7, 2024

ReStructure Mix Update (2/7/24):”I’m Not In Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Basscut


ReStructure Mix Update (2/7/24):”I’m Not In Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Basscut

Basscut is an electronic dance project from Elisa Burchett and Heinrich Zwahlen. Using the base of house music this duo creates infectious dance numbers like “I’m Not In Love” from 1991. The smooth effect is a bassline driven energy piece with a unique vocal created as Bassline. The song lead my high energy chart reporting back in the early 90’s and brought to the dance floor another form of Euro-house a new sound. The track has many riffs that work in its favor and a production that is stripped down but working with the effective pieces necessary.

I have taken the 12” vocal of “I’m Not In Love” and have given it a new ReStructure Mix to give this band their longtime notoriety, There are pieces of the classic “Computer Game” by Yellow Magic Orchestra placed to give new excitement to this mix and an extended vocal play that is well deserved.

No comments:

Blog Archive