Tuesday, October 19, 2021

ReStructure Mix Update (10/19/21) “I Can’t Get Enough” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Chyp-Notic


Chyp-Notic is Vlad Mint, Jan Eric and Walter Bee – a German Euro-dance group who sound became the answer to smooth pop-male dance energy. “I Can’t Get Enough” is their 1991 single from the project by the same name. It was produced by Don Chereyne and Tom Jamski who execute a wonderful melodic track that in some ways resembles Londonbeat’s single “I’ve Been Thinking About You” from a year earlier. And although those rhythm guitars resemble this piece it remains its own in many other ways. “I Can’t Get Enough” pumps out a love song that has a certain touch where the yearning is felt through and through and gives off a haunting feel. This one was always a favorite of mine and worked for an early evening jam set or peak hour. The magic of this song is the lasting feel and more and more I hear it I continue to want to share its essence.

I have taken the 12” vocal and instrumental of “I Can’t Get Enough” and reworked some of the nice rhythm tracks and keyboards for this ReStructure Mix. A new drum track and bongos are added to give you “enough”.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive