Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Extraterrestrial Lover" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chantal Pierre (Sylvia Love)

• "Extraterrestrial Lover" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chantal Pierre (Sylvia Love)

Producer Trevor Vallis and writers Mike Brayn and Steve Coe created an underground disco classic that takes the dance floor into a fantasy world. The vocal was recorded under the name of Sylvia Love originally but now known as Chantal Pierre.

Chantal recently appeared on Strictly Confidential and I promised to remix her classic track - this is that venture. I have taken into mind that the track needed an arrangement that kept Chantal's wonderful vocal intact. I have laid out a new synthesizer base which brings a completely new feel to the song.

This is dedicated to Chantal who is a lovely lady and I thank for making me "fly" in my mind with this incredible performance.

No comments:

Blog Archive