Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Hold On I'm Comin'" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Karen Silver

• "Hold On I'm Comin'" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Karen Silver

Gino Soccio brought many fantastic projects to the disco dance floor - many of them featuring his innovative style of keyboards and synthesizers. This 1979 project was co-produced by John Driscoll and featured one of Soccio's vocalists, Canadian singer, Karen Silver.

This electronic cover of Sam and Dave's 1966 hit, "Hold On I'm Comin'" was one of the disco tracks that featured a bouncy electro flavor with some of Soccio's magic sprinkled throughout.

I have taken the track and given it a new intro and breaks which to me are closer associated with Middle Eastern "belly dancing" - ??? Get out your bills.

No comments:

Blog Archive