Saturday, June 27, 2009

"There But For The Grace Of God Go I" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Machine

• "There But For The Grace Of God Go I" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Machine

Machine was a studio disco group formed by August Darnell, previously of Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band and, later in the 1980s, Kid Creole And The Coconuts. "There But For The Grace Of God Go I" is a track from the first LP.

A powerhouse track with innovative synthesizers and an interesting theme - a couple are the proud parents of a newborn and must find a safe place to raise the child. The song is well known and considered a disco classic.
I have taken elements of the track and looped and chopped pieces to create a new experience with this winner. It is quite different.

Dedication to Saleem from KY for requesting a new "working" on "There But For The Grace Of God Go I".

No comments:

Blog Archive