Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Dancing In My Feet" (Theme from "Disco Magic") - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Laura Taylor

"Dancing In My Feet" (Theme from "Disco Magic") - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Laura Taylor

Disco music was the sound that began to influence media and social venues - it was not long after the "fever" started to ignite that music began to reflect the mood and aura that nightlife offered.

"Dancing In My Feet" was Laura Taylor's 1978 release - which became the theme for a disco dance show called "Disco Magic". The song was everything that disco offered for the time. The heavy percussion, funky guitars and light chorus ensemble (with Laura in there somewhere).

I have taken this classic track and chopped and re-pasted it in a new fashion as well as create a few more breaks and segues into the verses.

This ReStructure Mix is dedicated to my friend, Dan Joseph (from TK Records) with thanks for his stories and disco energy.

No comments:

Blog Archive