Monday, December 3, 2012

"Burn" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Melba Moore

"Burn" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Melba Moore

Melba Moore is a singer and actress from New York who took the disco world by storm with her 1978 album "Melba" and her two big dance floor hits, "Pick Me I'll Dance" and "You Stepped Into My Life". Melba is still performing today keeping the fire alive with her energy, soul and fabulous vocals.

"Burn" is a wicked track from the 1979 by the same name - and also produced by Pete Bellotte (Donna Summer, Munich Machine, Trax). This is one song that had my dance floor jumping and screaming on Saturday nights. It is also one of my favorite disco tracks from Melba as it shows a versatile and workin' side of Melba's voice.

I have taken the album version and ReStructured the song to give it a new lift and also salute Ms. Moore for all she has and continues to give!
Burn, Melba!

No comments:

Blog Archive