Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"I'm Always Ready" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ava Cherry

"I'm Always Ready" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ava Cherry

Ava Cherry is a hot diva! Not only did her club hit, "Where There's Smoke There's Fire" start dance floors jumping all over again but it gave us a new voice to adore. In 1980 her LP "Ripe!" brought productions by Bobby Eli and Gil Askey on the right side of introducing continuing and hardcore disco fanatics.

"I'm Always Ready" is a single from this project which I always admired with Ava's silky and hard-edged vocal. It was a real tease and even more alluring with The Sweethearts of Sigma backing the track.

I have taken the album version and have given it a new ReStructure Mix along with song pieces of a Garage classic to ask the question - before Ava answers.

Dedicated to Ms. Ava Cherry and her continuing talent. Thank you, Ava for igniting a new sound which was meant to last!

No comments:

Blog Archive