Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ReStructure Mix Update (7/24/13): “I’ll Be Standing Beside You” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Passengers


ReStructure Mix Update (7/24/13): “I’ll Be Standing Beside You” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Passengers
Passengers are Chuck Rolando, Elwanda Contreras, Kim Arena and Mary Shay Collen – a high energy disco troupe whose music is remembered as uplifting and somewhat like a Las Vegas review. Their first album titled “Passengers” was produced by Celso Valli (Lama, Tantra, and Azoto) who brought the group to heights of dance floors magic with tracks like “Hot Leather”, “Girls Cost Money”, and “I’ll Be Standing Beside You”.

I have taken the album version of “I’ll Be Standing Beside You” and have given the love-friendship-anthem another lift into the clouds and a ReStructure Mix – pulling more of the glowing climax of the chorus to excitement. It was a song I played out during its release to a packed dance floor of almost embracing friends and dancers! A real anthem.

Dedicated to Passengers and also Mr. Celso Valli!

No comments:

Blog Archive