Thursday, November 6, 2014

ReStructure Mix Update (11/6/14) “Sunset People” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Jessica Williams


ReStructure Mix Update (11/6/14) “Sunset People” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Jessica Williams

Ms. Jessica Williams scored high with me and my dance floor in 1992 with a cover of Donna Summer’s “Sunset People” on Passion Records and produced by Phil Da Costa and Mr. Rick Gianatos. A nice high energy jazz fused version that transforms Jessica into a story teller for a “hot” night out on the town. This was huge in my club and being a Jessica Williams fan for years was satisfied that this woman was still on top!

I have taken the 12” version – both vocal and “Sunset & Vine Dix Mix” to create a new ReStructure Mix to use some pieces of both Donna’s original and Jessica’s fabulous legacy to remind of how good disco music really is.

This ReStructure Mix is lovingly dedicated to a wonderful lady, Ms. Jessica Williams and her man, Mr. John B. Williams – two talents which make me stand back in awe and then dance my butt off! Thank you, John and Jessica – a big hug and lots of love your way.

No comments:

Blog Archive