Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Everybody Dance" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chic

• "Everybody Dance" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Chic

Chic is the Beethoven of disco music.

Productions such as "Dance, Dance, Dance", "Freak Out" and "Good Times" are pinnacle of the dance era and continue to create the overall emphasis of disco music.
"Everybody Dance" is from the 1977 LP "Chic" and has always been dynamite for the dance floor. Bass guitars and slick vocals keep this one moving from start to finish.

My ReStructure Mix works the track into a new arrangement and added accents to bring the wonder back to these talented musicians, as well as all of you fabulous dancers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I'm brazilian guy, this site is very, very good. Many songs, and I love remix. Congratulations. I love CHIC, is my prefer group.
contact me ecpreto@hotmail.com

Blog Archive