Monday, December 14, 2009

"Wastin' My Love" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Sticky Fingers

"Wastin' My Love" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Sticky Fingers

Phyllis and Helen Duncan are the powerhouse vocals behind Sticky Fingers - they are also known as The Duncans, The Duncan Sisters and THP (THP #2). I have always favored their strong and sass-ful vocals that always end up resonating a beautiful edge.

"Wastin' My Love" is a track from the Prelude album simply titled "Sticky Fingers" and was produced by Ian Guenther and Willi Morrison (THP, The Duncan Sisters, American Fade, Skatt Bros., The Immortals, Shayne Jackson, Southern Exposure and The Grand Tour). Simply the top disco producers with a wide range of orchestrated dance music.

This LP was one of my favorite disco projects and continues to pull my heart and feet into it's excitement. I have taken "Wastin' My Love" and reshaped it like clay - trying hard not to take away from the original sound of it's layered production.

No comments:

Blog Archive