Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"You Really Touched My Heart" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Amii Stewart

"You Really Touched My Heart" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Amii Stewart

Amii Stewart is one of the visions that make the disco era exciting and as memorable as a the mirror ball itself. Her cover of "Knock On Wood" made dance floors jump with excitement. The project was produced by Barry Leng (Stephanie De Sykes, Simon May) who brought a tough-disco sound to life at a time when needed most.

"You Really Touched My Heart" is one of the tracks from this project I always loved and most of all the LP version. I have taken the album version and ReStructured it to save the fierce keyboard pieces intact and only extend them for a dub-like vocal version.

1 comment:

njblas said...

Hi Glenn, I loved Amii's first two albums, but had completely forgotten this tune! Thanks for putting it back under the spotlight with this great remix!
Nick

Blog Archive