Monday, December 19, 2011

"D.I.S.C.O." - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ottawan

"D.I.S.C.O." - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ottawan

Ottawan is a disco group produced by Daniel Vangarde (Gibson Brothers, Who's Who) during the big disco boom of the late 70s. Consisting of vocalists from Pam and Pat (a group formed following the success of Ottawan).

'D.I.S.C.O." is now a disc jockey standard used at weddings, and family events since it has that uplifting and "sing-a-long" feel. It is silly at times but has that flavor to make disco music fun and popular among those looking for a good time on the dance floor.

I have ReStructured the original import 12" single on Carerre and create a few more breaks and fun-moments to raise the letters once again: D.I.S.C.O.

Dedicated to my English Bulldog: "Disco" - who is everything disco!

No comments:

Blog Archive