Friday, December 19, 2014

ReStructure Mix Update (12/19/14) “I Got The Answer” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Carol Douglas


ReStructure Mix Update (12/19/14) “I Got The  Answer” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Carol Douglas

Carol Douglas is a disco singer whose 1975 hit “Doctor’s Orders” helped to bring a sweet flavor to dance floors and a new energy to the mid and late 70s. Carol’s many contributions feature her sweet vocals which flow along with the yearning and loving feelings which disco music brought to clubs and dancers. “Come Into My Life” is Carol’s project from 1979, which features the track “I Got The Answer” – produced by Greg Carmichael. The fast moving love song is a perfect example of how the energy of disco music can make one fall in love faster than he or she can ever know.

I have taken the album version of “I Got The  Answer” and created a new ReStructure Mix to bring out the sweet symphonic elements infused with a touch of new cuts and edits to add a new force. It is one of Carol’s iconic vocals and helps to remind of why we used to fall in love at discotheques.

This ReStructure Mix is dedicated to Nick and Lindsay – a request which I always feel moved to create from these connoisseurs of great disco divas and the lasting sensation of the disco sound.

No comments:

Blog Archive