Tuesday, February 14, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (2/14/23): “I Won’t Let Go” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – The System


ReStructure Mix Update (2/14/23): “I Won’t Let Go” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – The System

The System is David Frank and Mic Murphy – an 80’s duo who brought to life the sexy and heartfelt edge of electro-funk. Their 1983 track “I Won’t Let Go” from their project “Sweat” is one of the love songs which resonates a groove and vibe that pluck the heartstrings. Like their big hit “You Are In My System” from the same project which was covered again by Robert Palmer. This pulse of love is one of favorites of the early 80s and contains many riffs both instrumentally and vocally that make the heart content.

I have taken the 12” long and the album long versions to contain both for this ReStructure Mix of “I Won’t Let Go”. I have added a few new drum tracks to piece the roof again and extended those sweet lyrics into a new beat box love theme.

No comments:

Blog Archive