Sunday, May 13, 2012

"I Was Made For Loving Love" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ellie Warren

"I Was Made For Loving Love" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Ellie Warren

Ellie Warren is from the Scottish seaside town of Gourock. She recorded her first single "Lover's Theme" in 1979. Her second single "Shattered Glass" from 1980 was later covered by Laura Branigan in 1987. "I Was Made For Loving You" was released the following year in 1981.

I have taken the original 12" version of "I Was Made For Loving You" and haven given it a ReStructure Mix to extend the intro and add a few breaks along the way. The production is much like an Italo-disco high energy feel with the rolling synthesizers. This cover of Kiss' 1979 is a lighter fare but gives a nice disco-fluff added for a new dance floor experience.

Dedicated to Ian S. and Ms. Ellie Warren

No comments:

Blog Archive