Monday, March 27, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (3/27/23): “I Don’t Wanna Lose You” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Radiorama


Radiorama is a Eurobeat from the mid-80’s founded by Aldo Martinelli – with vocals from Mauro and Clara Moroni. “I Don’t Wanna Lose You” is from their 1988 project titled “The Legend” and is produced by Marco Bresciani and Paolo Gemma. This single was one of the low-bpm pieces which became a staple in my club for its heavy drums and pop-lyrical chorus. It has many of the elements which made Radiorama a group which stood out during the transition from the European disco sound becoming more evident in releases for club play. 

I have taken the 12” version of “I Don’t Wanna Lose You” and recreated a new ReStructure Mix to outline this sound and Radiorama itself. The drum beats remain intact with the help of a new back beat to give it a deep feel.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive