Tuesday, April 4, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (4/4/23): “I Can’t Wait” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Giorgio and Chris


Giorgio Moroder and Chris Bennett perform together on the project “Love’s In You, Love’s In Me” from 1978 – featuring Munich Machine. The side one title medley was always one of the delicate disco love duets at a time where the sound of Moroder’s keyboards and sequencers were in an experimental stage. This ballad like medley is simple in execution and holds close the talent of Moroder and the gentle vocals of Bennett and their place among disco music. I have taken the segment “I Can’t Wait” and gave it a spotlight of its own here as I always waited for each piece to come along for each one to shine.

I have given the ReStructure Mix of “I Can’t Wait” a few new elements to bring it a new face in a subtle way. A new extended play of the track was attempted with hope of not breaking the flow of its loveliness.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive