Monday, December 23, 2019

REISSUE: “Dancer" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Gino Soccio





REISSUE: “Dancer" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Gino Soccio Throughout history in every genre of music a project comes along that changes the face of that music forever. Gino Soccio's "Outline" LP made disco forever grateful. I must admit the first time I ever heard "Dancer" was on a disco radio station and I thought it was a progressive new Andrea True Connection song - only because of Heather Gauthier's fantastic vocals that I believed were somewhat similar. After hearing Gino Soccio following the song I immediately went in search of. And was I ever grateful for that moment on. This LP has "The Visitors", "Dance To Dance" to it's credit also. Quite a production and with Soccio's genius and the outstanding marketing this production still holds it own, as if it were new. Timeless! My ReStructure takes "Dancer" in a new forum with my darker side of our bodies ability to set our minds free.

No comments:

Blog Archive