Friday, February 19, 2021

REISSUE: "I Love My Radio" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Taffy

 

REISSUE: "I Love My Radio" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Taffy Taffy is Katherine Quaye and producers Claudio Cecchetto (Sandy Marton, Tracy Spencer, Sabrina) - both created an Italo-disco classic from 1985 which took clubs by storm and had dancers bouncy joyfully. It is one of the well-known dance tracks from the mid-80s and even today brings back wonderful memories to many - as the lyrics suggest! I have taken the 12" version from Flarenasch Records (Italy) and have given it a new ReStructure Mix to give praise to one of the happiest and wonderful moods of disco music. I have added a few surprises and new breakdowns to enhance the experience! Whoa-whoa-whoa" - dance on!

No comments:

Blog Archive