Thursday, February 18, 2021

ReStructure Mix Update (2/18/21) “Jump Into My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Stacy Lattisaw

 

ReStructure Mix Update (2/18/21) “Jump Into My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Stacy Lattisaw

Stacy Lattisaw is singer who began a career at the early age of 12 and worked a path on dance floors in the early 80’s following her classics “Dynamite” and “Jump to the Beat”. Her music displayed the youthful energy of the 80’s dance scene and gave her an immediate response of welcome. “Jump Into My Life” is a single from her 1986 project titled “Take Me All The Way” – and was produced by Kashif. This track is one of the outlines of Stacy’s lure which is a funky rhythm along with her lovely and gentle vocals. It plays out as a love song where the excitement of things to come is the promise of love and fort us an energetic dance play. One of my favorites from this spectacular lady and a big dance floor hit for me for the time.

I have taken the 12” vocal, dub and instrumental to recreate a new ReStructure Mix for “Jump Into my Life”. There are pieces of Stacy’s two classic hits added to remind us of the place that she made for us to feel good about the music and ourselves.

No comments:

Blog Archive