Sunday, January 29, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (1/29/23): “I Can’t Wait” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Nu Shooz


ReStructure Mix Update (1/29/23): “I Can’t Wait” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Nu Shooz

Nu Shooz is Danny Schauffler, John Smith, Rick Waritz and Valerie Day – an 80’s dance group whose big 1985 hit “I Can’t Wait” is one of the most distinguishable songs from the time period. Thanks to the sample riffs which are layered in this impatient theme of lovers giving way to the excitement of love. The track produced by The Drone Bros. is a slick r&b feel number that captures the groove from the start. It is one of the classics which remain a memory of good times and once again the delivery of dance music which only purpose is to move your feet.

I have taken the 12” version of “I Can’t Wait” and reworked the elements to reignite a new ReStructure Mix. The foreground is a new drum pattern to give this song a whole new moment on the dance floor.

No comments:

Blog Archive