Friday, May 6, 2022

ReStructure Mix Update (5/6/22): “Music Makes My Night” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Madleen Kane

 

ReStructure Mix Update (5/6/22): “Music Makes My Night” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Madleen Kane

Madleen Kane is the disco chanteuse who made dreams come true on the dance in a lovely way. Her music has always been a Euro-flavor with a powerful impact thanks to her stature and talent. “Music Makes My Night” is from Madleen’s 1980 project titled “Sounds Of Love” – produced by Jean-Claude Friederich. This is the closing number on the B-side and was always one that I admired as it is a curtain call for Madleen as a dance number. This one has a rolling energy and makes it point across in her sweet and passionate manner. A great Friday opener also and now that is what it is directed at.

I have taken the album version of “Music Makes My Night” and realigned the track into new ReStructure Mix using elements of a new drum track throughout. I have also made use of the horn sections which give out a unity beyond the crowd – the theme that this lyrics relay.

No comments:

Blog Archive