Sunday, April 26, 2020

ReStructure Mix Update (4/26/20) “I Can Hear Your Heartbeat” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Chris Rea





ReStructure Mix Update (4/26/20) “I Can Hear Your Heartbeat” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Chris Rea Chris Rea is a singer/guitarist from the UK who took a venture onto the dance floor sound in the early 80’s with his project titled “Water Sign” – produced by Dave Richards and himself. The track “I Can Hear Your Heartbeat” is one of the 1983 releases that enlightened my dance floor for months. It is a love song with a nice funky twist which plays out wonderfully;;y with its upbeat feel and celebratory sound. It is one of my favorites from the 80’s from the many nights watching crowds move to it were so positive and uplifting. I have taken the 12” version of “I Can Hear Your Heartbeat” and recreated a new ReStructure Mix using the rhythm guitars as more of an outline. There are also sdme new added breaks to give it more of a spotlight for the dance floors.

No comments:

Blog Archive