Wednesday, June 10, 2020

ReStructure Mix Update (6/10/20) “I Need A Man In My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Katie Kissoon





ReStructure Mix Update (6/10/20) “I Need A Man In My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Katie Kissoon

Katie Kissoon is a vocalist who has appeared on many projects with artists Love and Kisses, Barbara Pennington, James Wells, Love Twins, WHAM! and Billy Ocean. Her voice is the quintessential sound of high energy disco in that she encompasses a sweetness and range which captures the heart, soul and feet. “I Need A Man In Life” is her single from 1984 – written and produced by Ken Gold. This high energy gem is one of the favorites among many clubs with a fabulous hook which echoes the 80’s dance floor. This one is the development of disco music in the full force 80’s form.

I have taken the 12” vocal, accapella and dub versions of “I Need A Man In My Life” and recreated a new ReStructure Mix to pay tribute to Ms. Kissoon and her fantastic work. This one gives a street beat an opportunity to take a play at the mood of this uplifting song.

No comments:

Blog Archive