Monday, November 7, 2022

ReStructure Mix Update (11/7/22): “To My Heart” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Mark Farina


Mark Farina (Mauro Farina) is an Italian producer/artist whose recording career gave a new resurgence to the Italo-disco period of the mid-80s. “To My Heart” is his single from 1988 and is one of the most beautiful dance pieces to fade onto dance floors. The production hits hard with the beats and percussion and there is more layered in this one to bring it out above the rest. The lovely guitar accompaniments add a nice feel which gives it a lasting attraction. One of my favorites of that period and a fast floor-packer for me.

I have taken the 12” versions of “To My Heart” and re-expressed this love song in a new way for this ReStructure Mix. Only original elements have been used here to give this beauty a new pump.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive